|Light Novel Volume 18|
|Volume Title||Mio Game Over |
|Release Date||March 20, 2018|
|Number of Pages||328|
|Cover Character/s||Mio Takamiya|
| Preceded by|
|Volume list|| Followed by|
Now──let’s commence the beginning of the end of the war (date).
“Long time no see, I finally got to meet you──Shin.”
To the Spirit of Origin who finally appeared, the Spirits challenge her to a battle in order to stop her, but against that overwhelming power, they collapse one by one……Then, Shido himself confronts the main culprit.
Fujimi Shobo's SummaryEdit
- Reine is revealed to be a clone of Mio Takamiya.
- Mio restores Shido's memories of his past life as Shinji Takamiya.
- Mio decides to erase Shido's memories in an attempt to completely restore Shinji.
- Tohka is revealed to be the only Spirit apart from Mio who was never born human; hence the reason why she didn't have a name prior to meeting Shido.
- After Mio slaughters the rest of the Spirits, including Tohka, Shido resorts to using Zafkiel's Sixth Bullet: <Vav> to travel back in time one day prior to the final battle between DEM and Ratatoskr.
- In order to save everyone and change the future, Shido plans to make Mio fall for him, by taking her clone Reine out on a date.
- Fragment Chapter 1: Memory
- Chapter 1: Mother Zero
- Fragment Chapter 2: Friends
- Chapter 2: The Three Magicians
- Fragment Chapter 3: School
- Chapter 3: The Fallen Folium of Yggdrasil
- Fragment Chapter 4: Date
- Chapter 4: The First and Last Confrontment
- Fragment Chapter 5: Ocean
- Chapter 5: Fingers Hanging Over the Trigger
- Shido Itsuka
- Mio Takamiya
- Reine Murasame
- Tohka Yatogami
- Origami Tobiichi
- Kotori Itsuka
- Yamai Sisters
- Miku Izayoi
- Nia Honjou
- Mukuro Hoshimiya
- Kurumi Tokisaki
- Mana Takamiya
- Sir Isaac Ray Pelham Westcott
- Elliot Baldwin Woodman
- Ellen Mira Mathers
- Karen Nora Mathers
- Ryouko Kusakabe
- Mikie Okamine
- Tatsuo Itsuka
- Haruko Itsuka
|Kurumi Ragnarok||Mio True End|