|Light Novel Volume 18|
|Volume Title||Mio Game Over |
|Release Date||March 20, 2018|
|Number of Pages||328|
|Cover Character/s||Mio Takamiya|
| Preceded by|
|Volume list|| Followed by|
Now──let’s commence the beginning of the end of the war (date).
“Long time no see, I finally got to meet you──Shin.”
To the Spirit of Origin who finally appeared, the Spirits challenge her to a battle in order to stop her, but against that overwhelming power, they collapse one by one……Then, Shido himself confronts the main culprit.
Fujimi Shobo's SummaryEdit
- Reine is revealed to be a clone of Mio Takamiya. The two merge together after the latter kills Kurumi by emerging from her body.
- Mio restores Shido's memories of his past life as Shinji Takamiya.
- Mio decides to erase Shido's memories in an attempt to completely restore Shinji, as well as retrieve the Sephira Crystals from the Spirits to cut off their paths.
- Woodman defeats Ellen but burns up his remaining lifespan from using <Wodan>. Shido also defeats Westcott and chooses not to finish him off, but he is killed by Mio shortly afterward to retrieve Nia’s Crystal.
- Tohka is revealed to be the only Spirit apart from Mio who was never born human; hence the reason why she didn't have a name prior to meeting Shido. She revived herself from her Crystal with encouragement from her Inverse self after Mio slaughtered all the Spirits, but is annihilated by Mio’s final Angel Ain.
- A clone of Kurumi’s sent into the future with Zafkiel’s Eleventh Bullet: <Yud Aleph> arrives to covertly remind Shido that he still has her Sixth Bullet: <Vav> before Mio kills her. Shido uses <Vav> to travel back in time one day prior to the final battle between DEM and Ratatoskr.
- In order to save everyone and change the future, Shido plans to make Mio fall for him, by taking her clone Reine out on a date.
- Fragment Chapter 1: Memory
- Chapter 1: Mother Zero
- Fragment Chapter 2: Friends
- Chapter 2: The Three Magicians
- Fragment Chapter 3: School
- Chapter 3: The Fallen Folium of Yggdrasil
- Fragment Chapter 4: Date
- Chapter 4: The First and Last Confrontment
- Fragment Chapter 5: Ocean
- Chapter 5: Fingers Hanging Over the Trigger
- Shido Itsuka
- Mio Takamiya
- Reine Murasame
- Tohka Yatogami
- Origami Tobiichi
- Kotori Itsuka
- Yamai Sisters
- Miku Izayoi
- Nia Honjou
- Mukuro Hoshimiya
- Kurumi Tokisaki
- Mana Takamiya
- Sir Isaac Ray Pelham Westcott
- Elliot Baldwin Woodman
- Ellen Mira Mathers
- Karen Nora Mathers
- Ryouko Kusakabe
- Mikie Okamine
- Tatsuo Itsuka
- Haruko Itsuka
|Kurumi Ragnarok||Mio True End|