|Date A Bullet Volume 4|
|Release Date||August 18, 2018|
|Number of Pages||312|
|Cover Character/s|| Kurumi Tokisaki|
| Preceded by|
Date A Bullet 3
|Volume list|| Followed by|
Date A Bullet 5
Date A Live Fragment: Date A Bullet 4 (デート・ア・ライブ フラグメント デート・ア・バレット 4, Dēto A Raibu Furagumento: Dēto A Baretto 4?) is the 4th story in the Date A Live Fragment side story. It is written by Yuichiro Higashide under Tachibana's supervision. The main artist is NOCO.
Fujimi Shobo's SummaryEdit
After escaping from Binah, Kurumi and Cistus found themselves in Hod, the Eighth region, that is dominated by ocean and blue sky, just like an eternal summer. They have been separated from Hibiki and Carte who had jumped into the gate earlier.
Hod is also a region with Quasi Spirits who find their meaning of life through battle. But just like the Eight Spirits, their fight is a competition between two factions in the form of a non-lethal war game. The Banouin faction, led by Dominion, Kareha Banouin, and the Rebel Army, led by Retsumi Jugasaki.
While Kurumi arrived in the Dominion's palace, Hibiki arrived in the Rebel Army and got drafted as soldier.
Separated by fate into opposing sides, Hibiki encounters Kurumi standing for the enemy after dashing through hail of bullets, and the Third Spirit wielding water pistol Zaphkiel looks very pissed off.
- ○Region of Competing Winds
- ○Neighboring World's Revelation
- ○On the Other Side, at the Same Time......
- ○War Games are also Lovely
- ○Once Upon a Time
- ○Blooming Fervently in Full Glory
- ○Last Dance
- Kurumi Tokisaki
- Hibiki Higoromo
- Kareha Banouin
- Retsumi Jugasaki
- Yui Sagakure
- Mizuha Banouin
- Rinemu Kirari
- Mayuka Momozono
- White Queen
- The beach and landing scene is modeled after Omaha Beach.
- According to the author's comment, the main heroines of this volume's story are actually Kareha and Retsumi; while Kurumi and Hibiki play the role of supporting characters.