|Novel Debut||Date A Bullet 3|
As the Dominion of Chesed, she first appears during the Dominion meeting in Volume 3 to discuss the threat of the White Queen. She is one of the strongest fighters among the Dominions, enough for Haraka Kagarike to jokingly entrust her to take over Gevurah. According to Yuri Sagakure, Ariadne is also a strong gambler.
Later, she came to Netzach along with Maya Yukishiro and Ouka Miyafuji under an invitation from Yuri Sagakure to stop Kurumi's attempt to cross to Tiphereth through a game of Texas Hold'em.
Ariadne has hair that sits just below the shoulders tied into loose, messy pigtails with a hair-clip on the left side of her head, decorated with an ornate golden heart. She has jade colored eyes that are usually half lidded, emphasising her sleepy appearance. When asleep, Ariadne's Astral Dress takes on the form of pajamas and a portable futon. When going out for occasions, it transforms into a light blue blouse and miniskirt to feign being a lively girl.
Ariadne usually looks sleepy. Her Astral Dress also supports that nature by allowing her to sleep freely and comfortably anywhere. According to Rinemu Kirari, this is just a front to hide her true nature. Despite her sleepy exterior, most of it is just her natural poker face. Ariadne is also the type to get easily heated up when she views things getting exciting. At times, Ariadne can also be surprisingly self-conscious, refusing to use the illusory parts of her ability, knowing that such a power is likely to breed distrust.
Kurumi notes that Ariadne exudes a relaxed atmosphere in situations where most would be concerned or at the very least alert. Ariadne appears to be confident enough in her own abilities to remain calm and even off guard when facing off against a hostile Kurumi. Her sleepiness also encroaches on most of her interactions, with her saying she is shocked yet still yawning and stretching in a relaxed manner. Ariadne’s calm exterior also unnerves Oka.
Ariadne appears to be intelligent and able to both read people well as a result of her powers, but has the ability to play on emotions as well. While playing against Hibiki in Texas Hold’em, Ariadne masterfully acts out a variety of expressions and feigns her emotions in order to throw Hibiki off, demonstrating her ability to act and her intelligence.
Ariadne also has a flirtatious side to her, and enjoys teasing, such as when she suggested that Yuri lift up Yui’s skirt so she could see underneath.
Although she knows about the Man from the Other Side because she heard rumors from girls who experienced memories of the Spirits, Ariadne herself prefers to remain oblivious to that feeling. She knows that the emotion of love will just bring her problems, so she prefers sleeping.
Ariadne is one of the few Dominions (the other two being Maya and Haraka) who know there is gate connected to the real world from Keter. They also understand risk of opening a connection between the Reiryoku filled Neighboring World and the Faraway World, so the Dominions are most afraid of those who want to go to the real world. Ariadne has been using her Unsigned Angel to change the desires of Quasi-Spirits who want to go to real world. 
Power and Abilities
Weapon: Quicksilver strings
Astral Dress: Nightfall (
Ariadne's Unsigned Angel has the ability to raise and lower temperature of target like a thermostat. Not limited to physical heat, it can also raise and lower emotion, such as making someone burn with confidence, or lowering someone's optimism. Along with this ability, she can measure the heat in someone's heart, allowing limited ability to read emotions.
At its full extent, it can also raise and lower other concepts, such as perceptions, allowing her to show illusions. Ariadne hides her ability because it is difficult for other people to trust someone with an ability like hers.
For combat, the quicksilver strings attach to Ariadne's fingertips and can be used like cutting wire or threaded into whips.
- Hitotachi Setsukaseisō: (一太刀・石火星露) Ariadne combines the threads into one thick whip and launches a supersonic wave.
- Hiō Yōei Kamikizuki: (秘奥・揺曳・神来月) Ariadne uses her threads to crack into a target's Sephira shard and take over control. A secret move that consumes a large amount of Reiryoku and concentration. By using this move, she was able to manipulate up to ten of the mass-produced Yui models. However, she later states that she could only keep it up for around 30 minutes.
Ariadne's Astral Dress, the Nightfall, has two modes. The mode for moving has the form of a pale blue blouse and mini skirt. Another form is Pajama mode, which her dress changes into pajamas, complete with a sleeping bag and functions to block away all minor disturbances like wind, bugs, and noise when she is sleeping.
- (To Kurumi Tokisaki) “The common point shared between you and the White Queen is your indifference towards this Neighboring World. Because you don’t care, correct?” 
- (To Hibiki Higoromo) "I don't think the dead should return back to the world of the living." 
- (To Hibiki Higoromo) "No, I used my Unsigned Angel <Taiintaiyounijuyonsetsuki> to treat their memories and emotions......I'm a Dominion, not a demon." 
- Aridane's Unsigned Angel references the solar term, 24 periods in traditional East Asian lunisolar calendars that matches a particular astronomical event or signifies some natural phenomenon.
- Whenever measuring the level of heat in her opponent's emotions, she refers to the levels using one of the 24 solar terms.
- Ariadne shares her name with the famous Cretan princess in Greek mythology. Just like how Ariadne helped Theseus navigate the Minotaur's labyrinth, Ariadne here attaches her strings to one of Maya's book pages to help Kurumi navigate through Yuri's mansion.